All inquiries are 100% confidential!
Ambitious Real Estate Agent Wanted Now!
Join our GxPlus-Realty winning team, grow your business with us! Join our progressive real estate brokerage/Firm! Our Firm has an Excellent Reputation. We are also Top 1% Equator CERTIFIED-REO+SS
(Bank owned listings and short sales)
Current offices in Mukiltio WA & Marysville WA. New Seattle office is planned in the near future.
We are seeking a Washington State Licensed Real Estate Broker/Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
Are you paying too much on fees, sharing your commissions with teams or paying enormous $$$ to use their company name?
Contact me now for a confidential interview – Gerhard Swiderski,
Designated Broker/Owner 206-261-2440
$$$$$ Compensation: You will have FOUR AFFORDABLE compensation package options and can change it every 6 month, if you wish (Regardless of the market situations)
*** Enjoy 1:1 training with designated Broker
Refer 4 agents = Free for you forever (find out more details)
$55,000 – $120,000 (or much more) commission
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires or needs; then find properties that meet their needs and desires.
- Act as seller broker or buyer broker
- Optimize networking skills to further enhance your client base.
- Good personality, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, good negotiator (going for win – win situations), desire to succeed.
- Work independently but be a good communicator.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, perform well under pressure and have a positive outlook on life in general.
- Real Estate License (if not licensed yet, we can help)
- Sales experience desired, but not required.
The mission of GxPlus Realty is to provide the best customer service experience for each home seller or home buyer. We work with. Our knowledge and experience we have gained through the years of working in the local market as well as in business and commercial. We educate our clients with enables them to make informed and good decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of GxPlus Realty is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve great results.
We are growing slowly but surely, our powerful team of selected professionals brings an intense focus and energy to our work each day.
Attention: GxPlus Realty will pay your tuition cost for obtaining your WA State Real-Estate license with a 2 year brokerage contract commitment.
You must successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education, within a two-year time frame, before you can take the broker’s exam. The 90 hours of education must consist of a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices. It’s easy to complete the requirement with approved Washington licensing education.
2. Take the Washington Broker’s Exam
Register and pass the broker’s exam with the exam provider, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP). To schedule your exam, you may visit the AMP website at
3. Have Your Fingerprints Taken
You’ll receive a fingerprint card at the testing center when you take your broker’s exam. Go to a fingerprinting service approved by the Washington State Patrol and have your fingerprints taken.
4. Apply For Your State License
Hopefully with your help we’ll be able to start leaving work at a decent hour! The number to call is 206-261-2440.