All inquiries are 100% confidential!
Ambitious Real Estate Agents Wanted Now!
Are you paying too much on fees, giving your money to teams, or paying enormous $$$ to use their firm name?
We are seeking Washington State Licensed Real Estate Brokers/Agents to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
Join our GxPlus-Realty winning team, grow your business with us! Join our progressive real estate brokerage/Firm! Our Firm has an excellent reputation. We are also Top 1% Equator CERTIFIED-REO+SS
(Bank owned listings and short sales)
Current offices in Mukilteo, WA & Marysville, WA. New office locations planned in the near future.
Use the form above to contact me now for a confidential interview or if you have any questions.
Designated Broker/Owner 206-261-2440
FOUR AFFORDABLE compensation package options and you can change it every 6 months if you wish (regardless of the market situations).
Enjoy 1:1 training with designated Broker
$55,000 - $120,000 (or much more) commission
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires or needs, then find properties that meet their needs and desires.
- Act as seller broker or buyer broker.
- Optimize networking skills to further enhance your client base.
- Good personality, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, good negotiator (going for win - win situations), honest, trustworthy, desire to succeed.
- Work independently but be a good communicator.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, perform well under pressure, and have a positive outlook on life in general.
- Real Estate License (if not licensed yet, we can help).
- Sales experience desired, but not required.
About the Company
The mission of GxPlus Realty is to provide the best customer service experience for each home seller or home buyer we work with. Our knowledge and experience we have gained through the years of working in the local market, as well as in business and commercial, help us guide our clients to make informed and good decisions. We strive to have the best possible outcome in all situations.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of GxPlus Realty is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve great results.
We are growing slowly but surely, our powerful team of selected professionals brings an intense focus and energy to our work each day.
***GxPlus Realty will pay your tuition cost for obtaining your WA State Real-Estate license with a 2 year brokerage contract commitment.
You must successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education, within a two-year time frame, before you can take the broker's exam. The 90 hours of education must consist of a 60-hour course in Real Estate Fundamentals and a 30-hour course in Real Estate Practices. It's easy to complete the requirement with approved Washington licensing education.
2. Take the Washington Broker's Exam
Register and pass the broker's exam with the exam provider, Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc. (AMP). To schedule your exam, you may visit the AMP website.
3. Have Your Fingerprints Taken
You'll receive a fingerprint card at the testing center when you take your broker's exam. Go to a fingerprinting service approved by the Washington State Patrol and have your fingerprints taken.
4. Apply For Your State License